This is a picture of my sweet sweet husband doing my laundry! I am always "catching him in the act" of doing the nicest things for me! To be honest, sometimes it gets me really frustrated because I start feeling that he might be better at my job than me. But how can I complain? I know that I have the best husband in the world! Thanks Bradley for all that you do!! You are the best! I love you and always will!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Caught In The Act
This is a picture of my sweet sweet husband doing my laundry! I am always "catching him in the act" of doing the nicest things for me! To be honest, sometimes it gets me really frustrated because I start feeling that he might be better at my job than me. But how can I complain? I know that I have the best husband in the world! Thanks Bradley for all that you do!! You are the best! I love you and always will!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I have to agree - Brad is a pretty cool guy! I'm glad he's in the family and I'm glad he's treating you right. ;) You picked a great one.
GOod old Brad, ya gotta love him! We do! We're missin ya like crazy these boring winter days!
Post a Comment