Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Am a Heritage Maker!!!!

I am so excited about my latest cool find that I decided to become a Heritage Makers consultant so that I could spread the greatness to all my friends and family! In January of this year, I was contemplating all of my New Years resolutions, especially the ones that I keep having to re-make like getting caught up on my children's scrap books. A few days later, I came across this company called Heritage Makers. They are an online company who has direct sales people who assist their clients by helping them put their precious memories into storybooks. I instantly fell in love with it and in no time at all finished 15 pages of Makenzie's scrap book, and the best part is, that I did not have to develop pictures, and there was no cutting or glueing involved!!!! (They turned out so cute!)

If you are wondering if this is a plug- ya I guess it is! I would love to help any and all of you out there who would like to learn more about digital scrapbooking, storybooking, or making cards or calendars! I know you will LOVE what Heritage Makers has to offer! They have tons of products that are all archival quality and 100% gauranteed. Their books are library bound and very, very nice! They offer a free online account that I can easily set up for you or, you can upgrade to a Premier account that gives you over 35,000 pieces of digital paper, embelishments and more!!! Check out my website at www.digiscrapbystac.com or email me at digiscrapbystac@gmail.com

3 comments:

Austin and Leslie said...

Hey, I tried to go to your website and it didn't work. ? I want to learn more. If this scrapbook stuff is like "point and click" then I might be intersted :) Do they have Disney themed pages?

Jill said...

Stac I tried it too and it didn't work. I want to see what you've been telling me about. I went onto Shabbyprincess.com and had no idea it was so difficult? You got me curious. Yours sound easier! Let me know

bradandstaci said...

I think it is working now....I was having some technical difficulties, but it is all working now! Thanks for checkin it out!