Friday, April 10, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

We Elliotts LOVE to dye Easter Eggs this time of year and there is one among us who takes his egg dying very seriously....any guesses as to who that is???? BRAD! He loves to have fun with the kids coloring, drawing and dying but he also loves to let his own creative juices flow and create his own masterpiece egg. This year he diligently labored on a spiral egg that took quite a bit of time to create. Once he was done we had fun taking pictures of all of our eggs and sweet dad thought it would be cute for the picture to let Makenzie hold some eggs, well take a look at what happened.....

4 comments:

Jill said...

oh man I miss you guys soo much! Stac your lookin so CUTE! and Kenz is so big and stinkin cute! Your eggs look AWESOME! we love you!

Kerri said...

Really darling, Stace. I love your cute family. I felt so sad that Trevor, your mom and sisters came at 7:00...I loved seeing cute Trevor, though.

Like sisters musings about life... said...

Hi guys! Yes just a 4 more weeks till our new little one is here....how much longer for you? Sorry about your awesome easter egg! See you guys soon!

Erin

Brad and Jenn said...

The pcitures of Brad scowling and Kenz crying are priceless! I remember coloring eggs with you in years past and remember the time and loving care he puts into his easter eggs!