Brad and I were talking last night and we were both saying that we feel like we both need to be a better brother, sister, daughter, son and friend. Life gets crazy and we both feel like we get so caught up in all the craziness that we don't take time to tell those who matter most to us how much we LOVE YOU ALL!!! We are both making it a goal to do better in this area of things. We know we are so blessed to have you all in our lives!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYhDhiojBPA#watch-main-area
What Matters Most
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You guys are so right...Joe and I feel the same way I feel like there are weeks that him and I barely talk because we are so busy with kids stuff work stuff and just random things. that message is so great!!
Post a Comment