Just to let all of you know out there....Parker has named his future dogs!! One is Charlie Leslie and the other is Erik Jerik. I just had to laugh because they are such great combinations of friends and family. Charlie is the Auernig's dog, Leslie is my sister and Erik is Jill's husband!! What a silly guy. Always comes up with the craziest stuff!
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Oh Parker
Just to let all of you know out there....Parker has named his future dogs!! One is Charlie Leslie and the other is Erik Jerik. I just had to laugh because they are such great combinations of friends and family. Charlie is the Auernig's dog, Leslie is my sister and Erik is Jill's husband!! What a silly guy. Always comes up with the craziest stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Parks no wonder we love ya! Your so crazy!
I'm so honored to be one of the names!!! :D Can't wait for him to come in October!!!!!
Post a Comment