Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blessing Day




We had Lincoln's blessing on the Sixth and it was such a wonderful day. Brad gave Lincoln a beautiful blessing. He did such a good job. I always love hearing him give our babies the sweetest blessings. We are so blessed to have four strong, healthy kids.

4 comments:

Austin and Leslie said...

Ohhhh! Little Lincoln! Oh, he gets cuter every day! The blessing day was really fun. And, I agree with you, Brad gave very beautiful blessings to each of your children. :) They're great, and so are you.

Candi said...

I bet it was a very sweet bleasing. You look so good and your family is so cute. We really need a catch up day. Maybe in the next few weeks we could do lunch.

Jill said...

Oh you guys all look so dang cute! I so wish we could have been there! It literally makes my heart hurt not to have been there!
But we love ya all and miss ya like crazy!

Jill said...

ps I'm lovin your dress! You look great!