Friday, January 30, 2009

Yipee!!! Hooray for PARKER!



I am so proud to say that FINALLY we took the time to get Parker potty trained! It took only one day! He has kept his big boy unders dry ever since! I knew that he was able to do it, it was just a matter of dedicating the time to actually doing it. He is such a good boy and is so very proud....needless to say, so are we!

5 comments:

Like sisters musings about life... said...

Awesome!~ You survived! Potty training is tricky business, but it sounds like he did great!!!!! Good for him...and you!

Austin and Leslie said...

Oh my heck! That picture is AWESOME!!!! I'm glad that the day finally arrived for Parker. :)

Kerri said...

Impressive, Stace! Way to go, Parker!

Brad and Jenn said...

YEAH for Parker!!!! (And for Staci too :) We're so proud of you buddy!

Jill said...

Hooray Parks!! We're so excited, Noah loves the picture!