Friday, January 16, 2009
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
I can't believe I have not posted anything since Halloween!! To say that life has been crazy would be a BIG understatement!!!!! Let me fill you in on what has been going on: First of all, all three of our kids have had birthdays....Parker turned 3 on October 12, Makenzie turned 1 on December 12 and Trevor turned 6 on December 26th! I so badly wanted to include pictures of all of these events, but that might have to be another post. Not to mention, we made some wonderful memories with family and friends celebrating Thanksgiving and Christmas. But the biggest event of all was that we found out that we are expecting a new little baby in June!!!! (Ya it took us very much by surprise.) The last few months have been pretty hard as we have ALL had to deal with my morning sickness and me being tired and moody, but I am thankful that Brad and the kids stuck it out with me even though it was tough. I appreciate all of their sweet gestures and kind understanding! It is amazing how true the saying is "If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy." I think that we are definitely past the worst of it though and things are going much better. Thank heaven! Well, I will try to do better posting in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'm so glad you found me and now I've found you! So fun. I loved seeing your cute family and visiting with you and Brad at Christmas. I hope you're feeling pretty well now.
Love your new layout. You need to teach me a few more tricks with the blogging thing. I still struggle :(
Hey! we will have little ones around the same age...I am due May 14th! I'm sorry you have been so sick....I know all about morning sickness....its the pits. Congrats though thats exciting! Are you going to find out gender?
Yeah! You're back! We miss you guys! Let's get together!
Post a Comment