Friday, August 14, 2009

For Jill




Lincoln is almost two months old! He is changing so much!

4 comments:

bradandstaci said...

PS why are my pictures turned weird?? Do you know how to rotate them or can you once they are uplaoded?? the were facing the right way before...

Jill said...

what the heck? I've never seen them turned before!! HaHaHa only you Stac!
Lincoln is growing too much! He's already changed so much! We miss you all! love ya!

Austin and Leslie said...

OH, Little Lincoln!!! So cute. But, you're right, he is changing.

Candi said...

I need to come and see you. He is so cute! Let's plan something once the kids go back to school even though Tanner will be so sad. He asked me the other day about Trevor. I will bring lunch and hold your sweet baby. I think I know about the picture thing too. It happened to me once so I can try and help you.