Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Don't Ever Grow Up


From the moment each of my children are born, I am constantly telling them not to grow up. I am always wishing that I could freeze time and keep them just as they are. I have really been wishing that with Makenzie lately. It seems like since Lincoln was born she has grown up sooooo much....yeah I know that its's to be expected, but i really can't believe how much she has grown up lately. She is talking so much and has be come such a little mommy to little Lincoln. She is so sweet and fun, I just want to remember her this way always.

4 comments:

Candi said...

Oh Staci-I feel the same way with Brooklyn. I feel like she has grown up the fastest. BTW she is so cute I love her little dress all the photos you had done are darling of your kids.

Austin and Leslie said...

Makenzie is such a sweetheart. She gets more beautiful each day too. You guys should go have a girls day. I know she's a little young to remember it, but it'd still be fun.

Austin and Leslie said...

How come your peekaboo photo lady hasn't posted the pics yet?

Jill said...

Oh how we miss Kenz! and that little Lincoln! Your pics turned out so cute and your blog is super cute! Love Ya!