Sunday, January 10, 2010
GUESS WHAT!!!!
Um guess what.....today when we all got home from church and were changing our clothes, Kenz insisted that she wanted to go to the bathroom, which she has been doing for a while, but nothing ever happened...until today!!!! Yay!!! Kenz did it!!! I am sure that it was just a coincidence, but still, I am so much farther along with potty training with her than I ever thouhgt we would be at 2 years and one month old!!! Maybe potty training girls really is that much easier!!!! I will keep you "posted."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Haha, how fun! Yea for Kenz!
Congratualtions!!! My sister won't even try with her little girl even though she's ready and keeps talking about it.
P.S. We totally need to get together!
So I'm lovin your blog! And your signature, where the heck did you do that?
Way to go Kenz!! She's going to have Coop passed up! Still no poop in the toilet!! love ya!
hhftdt1122byhokkkjhhtqnoah (a little message from Noah!):)
oh how nice. b has been trying! we need to get these cute girls together.
oh my gosh......I was looking at Candi's blog and saw your name on her list and thought wait a minute....thats My cousin Brad and Staci! Okay....so I was blog stalking! lol! So I hope you don't mind if I keep looking! Hope your all doing well! Love you guys!
Post a Comment