Thursday, November 26, 2009

Celebrating 10 Years





My sweet sweet Husband gave me the biggest surprise for our tenth anniversary....he took me to DISNEYLAND!!! He had bought tickets, booked flights and had my mom all lined up to tend the kids so we could steal a few days to have all to ourselves! He did such a good job keeping it a secret, actually every one did since our whole family knew about it! I could not believe it!! We had such a wonderful time together, it was so nice to actually have a real conversation with out being interrupted not to mention catching up on some much needed sleep! We had a blast riding all our favorite rides and ate at the Blue Bayou on our anniversary. Brad had it all planned out so perfectly, down to the very last detail. We made the best memories. I am so lucky! I love you Brad! I can't wait for forever! xoxoxoxoxox

5 comments:

Jill said...

how much fun was that!!! gotta love Brad! Master of Surprises!

Happy Anniversary!

Candi said...

so fun! we are going in jan. and i can't wait...i am glad you guys had a fun time! call me when you have a sec. and we should get the kids together....

Austin and Leslie said...

You guys are too cute! I'm glad you were able to have so much fun. I'm glad Austin and I have you two as examples for a great marriage. Congrats on 10 years!!! :)

AMY MICHELLE said...

Staci, hey I saw you had a blog through Candi's and just wanted to say "hi!". Your kids are darling! Congrats on 10 years being married to Brad. I am so happy that you guys had your "happy ever after" story! How sweet of Brad to surprise you for you anniversary. My 10 years will be in May... time goes so fast.

Kerri said...

Staci, it looks like your trip was wonderful. Amazing! A surprise trip...with no kids....sounds fantastic, and I am jealous!