Monday, October 13, 2008
SAN DIEGO
I had the awesome opportunity to tag along with Brad on one of his business trips to San Diego. It was sooooooo much fun and a much needed break for both of us. I got to hang out in my PJs all day while Brad went to his meetings. It was BLISS!! We also had the opportunity to take the ferry to Coronado Island right off of San Diego. It was so wonderful, we visited the Del Coronado Hotel, which is a huge old hotel that was built in 1888. It has rich dark wood paneling, antique furnishings and one of those old metal elevators. I loved it! It was actually the location for the film "Some Like it Hot" starring Marilyn Monroe. The next day, Brad surprised me by taking me to one of my most favorite places....Disneyland! It was so fun. For about one minute I felt soooo guilty for being there with out my kids; but Brad and I are truly two kids at heart and had such a blast! We got to see our friends the Gublers who happened to be there on a family vacation! It was such a memorable trip. Thanks Brad for spoiling me! I love YOU SO MUCH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
We are so happy you two had such a great time on your trip! The picture of you kissing Brad on the cheek is my favorite! A classic Mr. Elliott face!
Post a Comment