Sunday, September 14, 2008

Trevor's First Day of Kindergarten

Trevor was sooooo excited to finally be starting Kindergarten! He couldn't wait to walk to school with all of the other kids. It was hard to be patient and to smile for mom to take pictures!
The COOLEST Iron Man Backpack ever!


I walked Trevor to school the first day and was so amazed at Trevor's excitement and confidence....my hear ached a tiny bit as he stood in line ready to go into school without so much as even a tiny glance of hesitation back at me. When he got home from school I asked him all about it...what did you learn....was it fun...did you meet new friends...did you listen to your teacher....and Trevor said "I don't dare talk when I am not supposed to! I don't want to get in trouble!" It is hard realizing how fast time goes. I can't believe that almost 6 years ago i was a brand new mom, and now my little guy is in Kindergarten. I love you Trevor. No matter how big you get you will always be my special guy!

3 comments:

Brad and Jenn said...

Wow! Trev is such a sweetie! We love you guys & can't believe we are old enough to have kids in school already! Where did the time go????

Like sisters musings about life... said...

Holy cow! I can't beleive you have a kindergartener! Just imagine Brad at that age....running around and kicking little girls in the shins at recess....I try to forgive him for that, but its been tough!

Jill said...

Trev you look awesome!