
We took a wonderful break from the heat of the city and went camping last weekend. Aunt Brianna came with us, it was so fun. The kids had a blast. We went fishing and went on a nature walk and played in the dirt! Brad also roasted some of his famous "marshwallows" just for me!!! It was beautiful to watch the rain and see the rainbow reflected in the lake. We made lots of wonderful memories.
3 comments:
We wish we could have been there! We can't wait to go camping with you. We still laugh at the memories of our last camping adventure! I love the new blog by the way! I think you need to teach me a thing or too!
Stac that is so cute! Your background looks great! And you even figured out music.
Stacy,
I blogstocked you from Jills blog! Your blog is so cute....I haven't even seen your baby yet....she is so cute! If you dont care I am going to add you on to my list of favorite bloggers! Our blog is....bretzing.blogspot.com
Post a Comment